Monday, April 13, 2009


This Photo was taken right before we lost my little Wyatt. I walked maybe 15 steps away from this spot, turned around and Wyatt was no where to be seen! I panicked big time!!! We were calling for him and searching everywhere. Seana used her head and went and told someone that worked there right away. Thank you Seana! I finally thought about that about 5 minutes after and went to tell someone and they told me Seana had already told them and had given his description. They said that they shut down the gates and only were letting people out of one gate, and checking everyone as they went out. We finally found him about 30 min later which felt like 4 hours at least! He was walking around calling for mom. You would think someone would have noticed and helped him. Thank goodness we found him. It obviously did not scare him enough though because he tried to run off twice at Disneyland! I think my baby thinks he wants a new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment